Biomechanical studies for runners
· Computed study of the static and the gait.
· Desviation in pronation and supination (mesured in degrees) during the gait.
· Graphic of pressures, oscillations and the path of the centre of gravity both in
static and dinamic.
· Elastic, light insoles for the sport.
· Rigid, super-fine materials.
· Insoles from 1mm of tickness.
· Loads valuation by cm of the foot.
· 3D images of the footprints.
· Insoles tailoring of the basis of the computed study.
· Elastic, cushioned insoles